Why the avocado sock?
- The Avocado Sock is a unique and innovative product that speeds the ripening of delicate avocados
- The Avocado Sock is knit with 100% wool. The natural lanolin and warmth of the wool ripens avocados evenly and gently and faster than a paper bag.
- The Avocado Sock reduces spoilage of overripe avocados and encourages customers to buy green avocados to ripen at home in the comfort of the 100% wool avocado sock
- The Avocado Sock reduces bruising and damage from transporting ripe avocados
- The Avocado Sock is 100% Canadian made and environmentally friendly made out of all natural products
- The Avocado Sock can be used over and over again with consistent results yielding a perfectly ripe avocado every time
- The Avocado Sock can also be used to ripen other fruits and vegetables and, once ripe, can be used to safely transport them to picnics, lunches, and any other destination