Adult Avocado Ice Pops
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/2 Cup of White Sugar
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1/4 Tsp. of Salt
- 4 Tbs. of Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tbs. of Tequila
- 3 Avocados (peeled, seed removed, cubed)
- Place water and sugar in small saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Stir constantly until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- Place avocado in bowl of food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients. Process until creamy and well combined.
- Place in ice pop molds. Freeze until solid for approximately 6 hours.
*Also delicious without tequila or cocoa for a "virgin" avocado flavour. If eliminating cocoa, ensure that there are no air bubbles when filling ice pop molds or avocado will discolour.
Blue Heron Promotions Inc. © 2017. All rights reserved.